- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Formatting challenge
15 years 8 months ago #5808
by tomirving
Formatting challenge was created by tomirving
Hi,
Hope someone can help. I am currently using the free Hikashop shopping cart whilst I build my joomla website - great tool and very easy to use. The issue I have, is that my site will be billing in Britsh pounds (£). The currency was easy enough to setup, however to seperate pounds and pence the programme default is a comma (",") but in the UK it is common practice to use a point (".") - does anyone know if this can be changed? If so, how?
Thanks in advance Hikashoppers...
T
Hope someone can help. I am currently using the free Hikashop shopping cart whilst I build my joomla website - great tool and very easy to use. The issue I have, is that my site will be billing in Britsh pounds (£). The currency was easy enough to setup, however to seperate pounds and pence the programme default is a comma (",") but in the UK it is common practice to use a point (".") - does anyone know if this can be changed? If so, how?
Thanks in advance Hikashoppers...
T
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #5813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Formatting challenge
Hi,
You can do that in the currency options by changing the comma to a dot in the option "Decimal separation":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ncy-form.html#locale
You can do that in the currency options by changing the comma to a dot in the option "Decimal separation":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ncy-form.html#locale
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5815
by tomirving
Replied by tomirving on topic Re: Formatting challenge
perfect! Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds