- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code
14 years 2 months ago #58178
by mdodge
Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code was created by mdodge
I am receiving this error also.
I have attached a screenshot of my Zone config.
I have attached a screenshot of my Zone config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #58183
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code
Hello,
Can you try it without any zone restriction and tell me if it works ?
Can you try it without any zone restriction and tell me if it works ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58193
by mdodge
Replied by mdodge on topic Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code
Do you mean in the Warehouse Config? If so, I have done that and still get the error. I have attached a couple more screen shots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #58201
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code
No, I was talking of your "Zone" Option in "Hikashop->System->Shipping plugins->UPS".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58207
by mdodge
Replied by mdodge on topic Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code
Okay, I removed the Zone from the UPS plugin (shown in the attached screen shot) but I still get the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code
Please make sure that you selected the zone "United States of America" and not the zone "United States Minor Outlying Islands" in the warehouse country option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #60007
by mdodge
Replied by mdodge on topic Re: UPS Plugin Error: 110308 unsupported country code
Thank you! That was the problem. I have a new issue, but I am going to play with it a bit. If I need help, I will start a new thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds