- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with custom fields and CSV document
15 years 8 months ago #5830
by Lainey
Problems with custom fields and CSV document was created by Lainey
I'm using HikaShop Essential and trying to add custom fields. I've got the fields and the csv set up accordingly (I hope), however I keep getting the following error...
1 products found : 0 new products imported, 1 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I'm uploading the csv file I'm testing with and am totally prepared to feel stupid
Thanks.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
1 products found : 0 new products imported, 1 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I'm uploading the csv file I'm testing with and am totally prepared to feel stupid
Thanks.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems with custom fields and CSV document
Hi,
You need to have at least a product_code or a product_name field so that the product can be identified (maybe you want the "variant" column to be product_code ?). Also, the stock_number column should be called product_quantity, comments should be product_description, and price should be price_value.
You need to have at least a product_code or a product_name field so that the product can be identified (maybe you want the "variant" column to be product_code ?). Also, the stock_number column should be called product_quantity, comments should be product_description, and price should be price_value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5968
by Lainey
Replied by Lainey on topic Re: Problems with custom fields and CSV document
Worked perfectly, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds