- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
customize hikashop component submenu
14 years 2 months ago #58358
by shanwell
customize hikashop component submenu was created by shanwell
Hi there,
I am applying the access levels to 'configuration' but I still can see the 'configuration' menu at the component submenu. At the moment, when you click on the Component-Hikashop, you have Products-Category-Users-Orders-Configurations- etc..
How can I customize this submenu? Even though user can't access it, I'd like to remove 'configuration' menu from the list.
Many thanks.
I am applying the access levels to 'configuration' but I still can see the 'configuration' menu at the component submenu. At the moment, when you click on the Component-Hikashop, you have Products-Category-Users-Orders-Configurations- etc..
How can I customize this submenu? Even though user can't access it, I'd like to remove 'configuration' menu from the list.
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: customize hikashop component submenu
Unfortunately, that menu is displayed by Joomla.
You will have to delete the menu entry in the jos_menus table of your database using phpmyadmin.
You will have to delete the menu entry in the jos_menus table of your database using phpmyadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58438
by shanwell
Replied by shanwell on topic Re: customize hikashop component submenu
Thanks Nicolas,
I am a bit worried to play around with database. I decided to add -> display: none; to admin template CSS within the sub menu CSS. Yes, Now I don't have any second tier sub menus at all in my back end, but it serves my purpose to simplify admin back end for clients that have limited understanding of computers.
I am a bit worried to play around with database. I decided to add -> display: none; to admin template CSS within the sub menu CSS. Yes, Now I don't have any second tier sub menus at all in my back end, but it serves my purpose to simplify admin back end for clients that have limited understanding of computers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds