- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Export&Import clients between Hikashop's sites
14 years 2 months ago #58397
by videojeur
Export&Import clients between Hikashop's sites was created by videojeur
First of all, thanks a lot for your wanderful application.
I need to know how to export user/clients from one HikaShop instalation (version Starter 1.5.5) to another to another (same version), specially personal information, usernames and keys.
I haven's see any option in the component configuration (only for products).
Would be enough using an extension like Userport ? Which databese tables should I export and import?
Thanks in advance for your help.
I need to know how to export user/clients from one HikaShop instalation (version Starter 1.5.5) to another to another (same version), specially personal information, usernames and keys.
I haven's see any option in the component configuration (only for products).
Would be enough using an extension like Userport ? Which databese tables should I export and import?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export&Import clients between Hikashop's sites
You will indeed have to use a 3rd party extension for that.
But for the addresses of the users, that is handled by HikaShop and stored in the hikashop_address table which is linked to the user entry in the jos_users table via the hikashop_user table. So you will have to export/import these two tables two.
But for the addresses of the users, that is handled by HikaShop and stored in the hikashop_address table which is linked to the user entry in the jos_users table via the hikashop_user table. So you will have to export/import these two tables two.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds