Skip to main content

Faulty invoice and tax calculation! - Solved

More
15 years 7 months ago #7110 by Eppo
Problem fixed! Thanks for your very quick support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7631 by Eppo
Hi Nicolas,

Here I am again... another tax calculation issue, this time in the back-end when I look at the details of an order.

In the product list, the tax calculation is wrongly displayed. In Unit Price, Hikashop displays 16,76 € +3,00 € BTW, where it should be 16,76 € + 3,19 € BTW (19% Tax). Consequently, the total price is also wrong (19,76 instead of 19,95). The funny thing is that in extra information, the subtotal and total price are correct, and if I do not change something on one order, the total price in the order overview is also correct...

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Eppo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7636 by nicolas
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ? Was that order made recently ? There was such a problem in previous versions of HikaShop, but if you use the latest version, it shouldn't be the case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93299 by freemanbob
I am having this same problem in the latest version of HikaShop 2.1.0 this is really bad for my business.
It seems that this release is not stable as I am coming across other anomallies which I shall list for you once this has been addressed.

many thanks
Bob

I should add that my VAT is incorrectly calculated, even though it is set to 20% and with the incorrect VAT value the total is still not what it should be please see attached.

I have removed the attached file due to customers personal details being present it was not my intention to display the personal details of a customer.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by freemanbob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93304 by nicolas
As we cannot reproduce the problem on our end, we cannot help you unless you give more information on how to reproduce it.
Can you do screenshots of the different elements which would allow to reproduce that ?
A screenshot of the order details page, of the product edition page, of the tax rules and one of the tax options in the configuration would be a good start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93311 by freemanbob
I'll get right on it.

Here are some screenshots. I noticed that in the product screenshot (tipicalProduct) that the tax is calculated correctly but not in the final order. The final order has two problems 1/ the tax is not being added and 2/ the tax is incorrectly calculated.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by freemanbob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93382 by freemanbob
Hi I have found that the VAT is already calculated in the subtotal which would explain the VAT not being haddded to the total so hold fire on any further investigations until I explore further.

I shall come back today when I have done my homework. I may need to apologise for this one, which I shall if I have overlooked something.

bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93395 by freemanbob
Hi Guys,
I have gone into every product on the above included invoice and I discovered that one product does not calculate the VAT?
see attached pdf dolphineNoVAT which shows that the product is not calculating the VAT yet every other product does.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



I thought it might be that this product has 'characteristics' and that this might be the source of the problem but other products with 'characteristics' calculate the VAT without any problems??

I'm at a loss as to why this product refuses to calculate the VAT. I await your response.

regards
bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93435 by Xavier
Hi,

Could you give us a screeshot of a product without VAT problems ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93465 by freemanbob
Hi
I have attached two files showing one product with 'characteristics' and and one without 'characteristics' both have the VAT calculated just fine. It is unfortunate that this problem does not follow some form of grouping but rather seems to be quite random?

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93705 by freemanbob
Any News on this problem guys? :unsure:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by freemanbob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93712 by freemanbob
Hi All,

In light of no solution being offered I have deleted the product and re-created it.
This is still a concern to me and NOT SOLVED.

sincerely
Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93877 by nicolas
Hi,

The issue is simple for the product www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachment...50/dolphineNoVAT.pdf
You didn't select any "product tax category" in that product. And your tax rule is set to the "default tax category" tax category. So unless you set that product's tax category to the "default tax category", not tax will be calculated for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93986 by freemanbob
I was almost certain I had checked the settings for tax.
So the leason I have leart here is to check everything three times.

I can only apologise for any time I may have waisted.

sincerely
Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum