- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to increase main image in product page ?
14 years 2 months ago #58487
by vadimyich
How to increase main image in product page ? was created by vadimyich
How to increase main image in product page with multiple images?
They are the same sized as I set in System/Files "Product page image width".
How I can change they to differ size in hikashop_main_image_div class (bigger) and
hikashop_small_image_div class (smaller)
Captcha kill me
They are the same sized as I set in System/Files "Product page image width".
How I can change they to differ size in hikashop_main_image_div class (bigger) and
hikashop_small_image_div class (smaller)
Captcha kill me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58493
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to increase main image in product page ?
The smaller images should only be 25px in height.
It is done with CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
So it means that you either deactivated the CSS file of HikaShop or removed the CSS code from the documentation or that there is some other CSS which overrides it on your website.
It is done with CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
So it means that you either deactivated the CSS file of HikaShop or removed the CSS code from the documentation or that there is some other CSS which overrides it on your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58495
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How to increase main image in product page ?
Hello,
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->File"
- Set a bigger Product page image width and height
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->File"
- Set a bigger Product page image width and height
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58498
by vadimyich
Replied by vadimyich on topic Re: How to increase main image in product page ?
Thank you for quick answer!
To nicolas:
How I can check it?
To Mohamed Thelji:
Yes, but I have main and small images in the same size
To nicolas:
How I can check it?
To Mohamed Thelji:
Yes, but I have main and small images in the same size
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58501
by vadimyich
Replied by vadimyich on topic Re: How to increase main image in product page ?
Thank you, nicolas!
I are right,
Front-end CSS File in the display/CSS was none, changing it to default fix my problem.
I are right,
Front-end CSS File in the display/CSS was none, changing it to default fix my problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds