- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
if I add item to cart, and goto cart first p empty
14 years 2 months ago #58490
by sharq
if I add item to cart, and goto cart first p empty was created by sharq
Actually I think I need just an idea 
Infos:
(The category tree, and the add to cart function is working by ajax.)
Everything what I do except I add item to cart everything working fine.
If I add item, and go to cart I get a blank page with a "next" button.
If I click there, or refresh the page everything OK.
So the blank page comes immediately after when I add a product to the cart. I looking for the error for 1 day, but dont found.
Any idea?? Or need more description?
Thanks a lot
Infos:
(The category tree, and the add to cart function is working by ajax.)
Everything what I do except I add item to cart everything working fine.
If I add item, and go to cart I get a blank page with a "next" button.
If I click there, or refresh the page everything OK.
So the blank page comes immediately after when I add a product to the cart. I looking for the error for 1 day, but dont found.
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58500
by sharq
Replied by sharq on topic Re: if I add item to cart, and goto cart first p empty
Ahh not solved. (I removed the last message because that was incorrect)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sharq.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58551
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: if I add item to cart, and goto cart first p empty
Can you do a screenshot of your checkout options in the configuration and a link to a product page so that we can see the result ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58580
by sharq
Replied by sharq on topic Re: if I add item to cart, and goto cart first p empty
1.
powersearchireland.com/shop/
2. login with this: name=teszt, pwd=teszt
3. go to shop, add the first item to cart and go to cart. Its working
4. click to one category on the left, and add a product again, and go to cart again. Its will not working.
Thanks a lot!
2. login with this: name=teszt, pwd=teszt
3. go to shop, add the first item to cart and go to cart. Its working
4. click to one category on the left, and add a product again, and go to cart again. Its will not working.
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58673
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: if I add item to cart, and goto cart first p empty
I'm not sure. We don't have that issue on our end and it seems that you did quite a bit of customization (nice work by the way!) so it might be related to that and in that case I wouldn't be able to help much not knowing what you did.
One thing that might or might not help is to try to turn on the auto submit option of the checkout tab. Other than that, you could try to deactivate the modifications you did, and as a last resort try to change your checkout workflow.
One thing that might or might not help is to try to turn on the auto submit option of the checkout tab. Other than that, you could try to deactivate the modifications you did, and as a last resort try to change your checkout workflow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58760
by sharq
Replied by sharq on topic Re: if I add item to cart, and goto cart first p empty
The problem was what I recently thought but I searched the problem on wrong place. 
Anyway, I get the blank screen because first step is the login but I'm already logged in. The program go to the first step, but It's empty.
So I checked whether or not the user is logged in, and If its true I go to the next step.
Anyway, I get the blank screen because first step is the login but I'm already logged in. The program go to the first step, but It's empty.
So I checked whether or not the user is logged in, and If its true I go to the next step.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sharq.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds