- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
n days free for a product
- love_to_you_to@yahoo.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #58544
by love_to_you_to@yahoo.com
n days free for a product was created by love_to_you_to@yahoo.com
Hi Nicolas,
I am not sure if the feature given below is there in Hikashop or not. If it is there then could you please direct me to the appropriate location.
My client is a service provider and wants to give 15 days of service free, but the payment should be done first i.e., if the customer wants to subscribe to 1 month of service, then he will get 15 days (Free)+ 30 days of paid service and the subsequent months will be billed accordingly.
Hope I am clear on the above statement.
Lovely Singh
I am not sure if the feature given below is there in Hikashop or not. If it is there then could you please direct me to the appropriate location.
My client is a service provider and wants to give 15 days of service free, but the payment should be done first i.e., if the customer wants to subscribe to 1 month of service, then he will get 15 days (Free)+ 30 days of paid service and the subsequent months will be billed accordingly.
Hope I am clear on the above statement.
Lovely Singh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58603
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: n days free for a product
Hi,
I'm not sure but I think it's somewhat possible.
You would have to have a free product in HikaShop attached to a paid subscription plan in akeeba subscriptions using that integration:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
When the free period would expire the akeeba subscription would kick in to request the payment for the next period.
The problem is that the periods would have to be consistent. So not 15+30+30... but 30+30+30... or 15+15+15... Otherwise it would require you to modify the integration plugin on order to handle custom periods.
I'm not sure but I think it's somewhat possible.
You would have to have a free product in HikaShop attached to a paid subscription plan in akeeba subscriptions using that integration:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
When the free period would expire the akeeba subscription would kick in to request the payment for the next period.
The problem is that the periods would have to be consistent. So not 15+30+30... but 30+30+30... or 15+15+15... Otherwise it would require you to modify the integration plugin on order to handle custom periods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds