Skip to main content

Restrict products to certain goups?

More
15 years 8 months ago #5860 by rob99
I want to make certain products available only to members in the Special Joomla Group.

Is there a way of listing products so only members in the 'Special User' group can view them?

Thanks in advance.
Rob. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5862 by nicolas
Yes, you can use the "Access level" feature available in the latest version of the Business edition of HikaShop for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...form.html#additional

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5865 by rob99
So I take it this is not avaialble in the free version I am using?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5867 by nicolas
That's right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum