- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
How I can configure Hikashop for post-pay
14 years 2 months ago #58659
by fruizbe
How I can configure Hikashop for post-pay was created by fruizbe
Good afternoon, sorry for my english.
I have a website dedicated to trip's sales, through which the customer books a trip and until we do not confirm the availability of the trip not confirm your reservation, and then when the customer has to pay the trip.
I have enabled Payment of orders not paid Immediately to do, but the web always ask for a kind of payment.
Can you help me.
Also, is it possible to pay part of price?.
Greetings and thanks.
I have a website dedicated to trip's sales, through which the customer books a trip and until we do not confirm the availability of the trip not confirm your reservation, and then when the customer has to pay the trip.
I have enabled Payment of orders not paid Immediately to do, but the web always ask for a kind of payment.
Can you help me.
Also, is it possible to pay part of price?.
Greetings and thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How I can configure Hikashop for post-pay
You can remove the "payment" view from the checkout workflow option of the checkout and the checkout won't ask for payment.
You can only have the full price paid.
You can only have the full price paid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fruizbe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58824
by fruizbe
Replied by fruizbe on topic Re: How I can configure Hikashop for post-pay
I tried and all is correct.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds