- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 3
Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
14 years 2 months ago #58820
by lanzanet
Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice was created by lanzanet
Hi. I've just purchased the PDF plugin to automatic attaching invoices when the order is confirmed, but when I change the state of an order that has Paypal taxes, these taxes don't appear in the generated invoice. In my backend invoice all quantities are ok (including Paypal), also in the PDF invoice, but Paypal taxes aren't showing in PDF.
Please help. Thanks.
Please help. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58869
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
That plugin has been made before the payment fees system was added to HikaShop so the invoices generated do not display these fees.
It's not difficult to add though. I've added that in the plugin. Please download it and install it again and it will work.
It's not difficult to add though. I've added that in the plugin. Please download it and install it again and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58903
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
Hi Nicolas. I've uninstalled and installed the plugin again and it works, but text and quantity of paypal tax appears in other column than they may appear. I attach image.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58908
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
Ok, I fixed that. Please download it and install it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58910
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
I had invoice.php customized to my layout, so I've changed the code in the file by this one:
<td colspan="3" class="newarea">
<?php echo JText::_( 'HIKASHOP_PAYMENT' ); ?>
</td>
<td class="price" >
<?php echo $currencyHelper->format($order->order_payment_price,$order->order_currency_id); ?>
</td>
and now it works.
Thanks!
<td colspan="3" class="newarea">
<?php echo JText::_( 'HIKASHOP_PAYMENT' ); ?>
</td>
<td class="price" >
<?php echo $currencyHelper->format($order->order_payment_price,$order->order_currency_id); ?>
</td>
and now it works.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58913
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
One Paypal question Nicolas, Could I modify some code (or is there any option) to process Paypal taxes before aplying the general tax in the checkout process?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lanzanet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58939
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
Sorry, don't worry. I've read that paypal taxes are exempt from VAT.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59049
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
Hi Nicolas.
I've told with my tax assistant and I must to process Paypal taxes before aplying the general tax in the checkout process.
How can I make it?
Thanks.
I've told with my tax assistant and I must to process Paypal taxes before aplying the general tax in the checkout process.
How can I make it?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
I don't understand your question.
There are no PayPal taxes. I suppose that you're talking about the payment fees that you configured in your PayPal plugin.
Since the payment fees do not include taxes I don't understand why you want to apply them before applying the taxes. If you do that, there will be more taxes since the taxes would be calculated on the price of products+ the payment fees.
Note that there is no option in HikaShop to have taxes on payment fees.
There are no PayPal taxes. I suppose that you're talking about the payment fees that you configured in your PayPal plugin.
Since the payment fees do not include taxes I don't understand why you want to apply them before applying the taxes. If you do that, there will be more taxes since the taxes would be calculated on the price of products+ the payment fees.
Note that there is no option in HikaShop to have taxes on payment fees.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59055
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
Hi Nicolas.
In Spain, we are an informatic shop, and we can't invoice any quantity without a tax (including financial costs). Though Paypal invoice me without tax, if I want to invoice that commission to my client, I must do with the correct tax, in my case 18%.
I know there will be more taxes in final invoice, and I know Hikashop has no option for taxes on payment fees, is for this for what I'm asking for.
Thanks.
In Spain, we are an informatic shop, and we can't invoice any quantity without a tax (including financial costs). Though Paypal invoice me without tax, if I want to invoice that commission to my client, I must do with the correct tax, in my case 18%.
I know there will be more taxes in final invoice, and I know Hikashop has no option for taxes on payment fees, is for this for what I'm asking for.
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lanzanet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59130
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
Ok it's noted.
As an alternative, you can maybe include the payment costs in shipping methods ?
As an alternative, you can maybe include the payment costs in shipping methods ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59178
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Paypal tax not showing in PDF invoice
Ok. I included them in shipping costs and connected each payment method according with each appropiate shipping method. I have to add more shipping methods but now it works for me.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds