- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
How to change the content of my invoices
- tastymouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit your invoice file of your order view of your front-end's template
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
If you changes are more substantial, then you have the answer in the first reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tastymouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
You should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit your invoice file of your order view of your front-end's template
Hope this will help you.
I don't understand which file I have to edit.
In views I have two 'order' items: 'listing' and 'show'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You should search with the keyword "invoice" and you'll find it, but as tony@10uk.net said :
If you just want to put your address in the invoice, then go to HikaShop/System/Configuration/Main and fill in "Your shop address". This field allows HTML so you can also add pics or whatever to that section of the invoice.
If you changes are more substantial, then you have the answer in the first reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tastymouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tastymouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
tony@10uk.net wrote: If you just want to put your address in the invoice, then go to HikaShop/System/Configuration/Main and fill in "Your shop address". This field allows HTML so you can also add pics or whatever to that section of the invoice.
If you changes are more substantial, then you have the answer in the first reply
I entered my address in Your shop address but it doesn't show in the invoice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tastymouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
tastymouse wrote:
tony@10uk.net wrote: If you just want to put your address in the invoice, then go to HikaShop/System/Configuration/Main and fill in "Your shop address". This field allows HTML so you can also add pics or whatever to that section of the invoice.
If you changes are more substantial, then you have the answer in the first reply
I entered my address in Your shop address but it doesn't show in the invoice?
Ah, i see: the e-mail is sent before the payment is made!!!! I use iDeal plugin by Chillcreations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you please send me screenshots of where you want to add your address ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
I was just trying to edit the invoice view, but I only can find an invoice view in the backend.
I want to add a logo to the invoice that can be displayed while viewing an orders details in the back end. In the top right of the order details, is the invoice button. I found the invoice view in the backend for my template, modified the code how I wanted, saved it, do changes are apparent when I try to view the invoice at all.
Then, I realised you have to select the ADMIN template for it to work LOL. Now it is fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.