- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Next Button in Checkout
14 years 2 months ago #58963
by carlj315
Next Button in Checkout was created by carlj315
"Next" Button in Checkout does not go to my Payment screen (Paypal)
It goes back to the checkout page.
I love Hika much more than VM.
Please Help
It goes back to the checkout page.
I love Hika much more than VM.
Please Help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Next Button in Checkout
Your payment/shipping methods must not be configured properly.
Please check each point of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please check each point of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
The following user(s) said Thank You: carlj315
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59035
by carlj315
Replied by carlj315 on topic Re: Next Button in Checkout
Thanks I love HikaShop!
Much better than VM
Much better than VM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds