- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
14 years 2 months ago #58970
by fruizbe
I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files was created by fruizbe
Good evening, I'm again here Nicolas,
I have a problem with my products files, because when I pick over the link on the product page, I see:
%PDF-1.4 %���� % %wPDF by WPCubed GmbH V3.54[134217768] % % 1 0 obj << /Filter/Standard /R 2 /V 1 /O<84e41b37ff3f435c576ba0584bee2ba2e2cc311228591fabf5873b22dff99052> /U /P -3884 >> endobj 2 0 obj <> stream n�1��w ���r��^�u����"G3���v��9�ȋ�aW�砞�Z:��7����7&嚆LF����v{Y� x�������)t��r+9�U�u6l,
or other similar text for jpg files.
Can you help me?
Thank you
I have a problem with my products files, because when I pick over the link on the product page, I see:
%PDF-1.4 %���� % %wPDF by WPCubed GmbH V3.54[134217768] % % 1 0 obj << /Filter/Standard /R 2 /V 1 /O<84e41b37ff3f435c576ba0584bee2ba2e2cc311228591fabf5873b22dff99052> /U /P -3884 >> endobj 2 0 obj <> stream n�1��w ���r��^�u����"G3���v��9�ȋ�aW�砞�Z:��7����7&嚆LF����v{Y� x�������)t��r+9�U�u6l,
or other similar text for jpg files.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
That sounds like a problem of web server configuration which forces the mime type of php output to text.
It's probably similar to that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/2...ip-file-corrupt.html
It's probably similar to that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/2...ip-file-corrupt.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59018
by fruizbe
Replied by fruizbe on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
Nicolas good morning, yesterday I did not explain properly because I do not comment to you what the pdf's were properly. When I installed Falang was that I failed, I think so, but no sure.
I tried links to pdf's file from html custom modules and work perfectly.
Do you know something about that?
Thank you.
(sorry for my english)
I tried links to pdf's file from html custom modules and work perfectly.
Do you know something about that?
Thank you.
(sorry for my english)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59019
by fruizbe
Replied by fruizbe on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
I tried turn disable FaLang Database Driver plugin and then work. I work with joomla 2.5
What can be the problem?
What can be the problem?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by fruizbe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59079
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
We would need to look at the headers sent by the web server to understand better the problem.
Could you provide an account with an access to an order with a downloadable file so that we can see the problem ?
Could you provide an account with an access to an order with a downloadable file so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59100
by fruizbe
Replied by fruizbe on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
My website is offline, because still is in development, but I can turn on it one moment. The url is
www.birdwatchingextremadura.com
. You select Buy a Product from Main Menu and then you can select the product Autumn's Times for Birds - September, 4th - 11th. In product page you can download de KK file.
When you finish you should say me for turn off again the website.
Thank,
When you finish you should say me for turn off again the website.
Thank,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
I think that the problem is that in Falang there is somewhere something which triggers the sending of the headers to the browser before it reaches HikaShop.
In most cases, that's not a problem, but in some case where HikaShop has to define headers itself, it is a problem because the headers of HikaShop are ignored.
Can you try to turn the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to the maximum and try again to download the file. Do you get some errors at the beginning related to headers already sent ? If yes, what are the exact messages ?
They should tell where the headers were sent first (apparently somewhere in Falang from what you're saying).
In most cases, that's not a problem, but in some case where HikaShop has to define headers itself, it is a problem because the headers of HikaShop are ignored.
Can you try to turn the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to the maximum and try again to download the file. Do you get some errors at the beginning related to headers already sent ? If yes, what are the exact messages ?
They should tell where the headers were sent first (apparently somewhere in Falang from what you're saying).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59173
by fruizbe
Replied by fruizbe on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
I turn error reporting to "maximum". This is the result:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 316
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 317
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 319
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 320
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 321
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 322
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 323
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 324
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 325
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 326
%PDF-1.4 %���� % %wPDF by WPCubed GmbH V3.54[134217768] % % 1 0 obj << /Filter/Standard /R 2 /V 1 /O<84e41b37ff3f435c576ba0584bee2ba2e2cc311228591fabf5873b22dff99052> /U /P -3884 >> endobj 2 0 obj <> stream n�1��w ���r��^�u����"G3���v��9�ȋ�aW�砞�Z:��7����7&嚆LF����v{Y� x�������)t��r+9�U�u6l,
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 316
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 317
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 319
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 320
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 321
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 322
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 323
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 324
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 325
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php:1) in /home/birdwatc/domains/birdwatchingextremadura.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 326
%PDF-1.4 %���� % %wPDF by WPCubed GmbH V3.54[134217768] % % 1 0 obj << /Filter/Standard /R 2 /V 1 /O<84e41b37ff3f435c576ba0584bee2ba2e2cc311228591fabf5873b22dff99052> /U /P -3884 >> endobj 2 0 obj <> stream n�1��w ���r��^�u����"G3���v��9�ȋ�aW�砞�Z:��7����7&嚆LF����v{Y� x�������)t��r+9�U�u6l,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59224
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't see pdf and jpg files for product files
So that's indeed your problem.
The file administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php tries to display something when loaded and it forces apache to send to headers of the page before HikaShop can set the headers for your file.
The problem comes from that falang file which should not output anything when loaded.
I would recommend that you contact the support of falang in order to fix that.
The file administrator/components/com_falang/classes/FalangManager.class.php tries to display something when loaded and it forces apache to send to headers of the page before HikaShop can set the headers for your file.
The problem comes from that falang file which should not output anything when loaded.
I would recommend that you contact the support of falang in order to fix that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds