- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Rows of products and payment options in color
- JohnGalt007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #59010
by JohnGalt007
Rows of products and payment options in color was created by JohnGalt007
When I get to the checkout page, I see rows of products in the cart as well as payment options in alternate dark gray background (please see attached screenshot), which makes it hard to read. Is this something being caused by my Joomla template or can I change this behavior (change the dark gray color to white) in one of the .css files of hikashop?
Also, which files I should be looking at to move or remove the borders shown around the login and regisration layouts? Again, see the screenshot.
Thanks.
Also, which files I should be looking at to move or remove the borders shown around the login and regisration layouts? Again, see the screenshot.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #59043
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
Hello,
Can you tell me what is your web site adress ? it would help me to understand the problem.
Can you tell me what is your web site adress ? it would help me to understand the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohnGalt007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #59065
by JohnGalt007
Replied by JohnGalt007 on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
Mohamed, I am testing hikashop on a local server for the time being with no outside access, so this is not live yet for public. But, I could add your ip address to the whitelist so that you could take a look at this. Will you please PM me your ip address from where you might access the site?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
These indeed come from your template's CSS.
No one is at the office until Monday so we can't tell the IP we have there until then.
No one is at the office until Monday so we can't tell the IP we have there until then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnGalt007
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohnGalt007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #59461
by JohnGalt007
Replied by JohnGalt007 on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
Nicolas
Thank you. I bought the business edition of hikashop yesterday, albeit under a different username. If you would like, I can PM you that id. Please do send me your IP whenever you can so that I can add it to the whitelist.
Thank you. I bought the business edition of hikashop yesterday, albeit under a different username. If you would like, I can PM you that id. Please do send me your IP whenever you can so that I can add it to the whitelist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59519
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
Hi,
Our IP is 82.67.29.68
Our IP is 82.67.29.68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohnGalt007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #59532
by JohnGalt007
Replied by JohnGalt007 on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
Nicolas, I have PMed you the url of our test server. I have also sent you the order information so that you know we have bought the business edition. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohnGalt007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #59595
by JohnGalt007
Replied by JohnGalt007 on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
Hey nicolas,
After a few more hours looking at my template's css file I finally found the cause and it had nothing to do with HikaShop! Thank you for your prompt replies and help!
After a few more hours looking at my template's css file I finally found the cause and it had nothing to do with HikaShop! Thank you for your prompt replies and help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Rows of products and payment options in color
Ok great !
Sorry for the delay, we are currently focusing on the tests for next release of HikaShop.
Sorry for the delay, we are currently focusing on the tests for next release of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds