- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with the content module
- Radicaly2k
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #59187
by Radicaly2k
Problems with the content module was created by Radicaly2k
Hi,
I am having problems with the content module, in my home page I listed products of interest for the user but it seems that when I click in one of them to see the full description it load the product page below the listing of the product, is there an option that does this and what should I do so it links directly to the product page?
Thanks,
I am having problems with the content module, in my home page I listed products of interest for the user but it seems that when I click in one of them to see the full description it load the product page below the listing of the product, is there an option that does this and what should I do so it links directly to the product page?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59233
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems with the content module
Hi,
It's probably a problem of module configuration. But I can't say more precisely without seeing the page and it's HTML code. Could you give a link to your shop ?
It's probably a problem of module configuration. But I can't say more precisely without seeing the page and it's HTML code. Could you give a link to your shop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Radicaly2k
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #59241
by Radicaly2k
Replied by Radicaly2k on topic Re: Problems with the content module
Thanks for you reply, I checked and it was module configuration.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds