Skip to main content

Config probs

More
14 years 2 months ago #59208 by pontywebby
Config probs was created by pontywebby
Hi guys

I wonder if you can help me, I tried to put this in my nav bar on the links every page dont show up except the log in, it wont show the products or cats nothing. Does this program have a main page where you can link to and it will show you a list of products. I am at a loss with it.

Kind Regards
Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59258 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Config probs
Hi,

We have a tutorial for that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
Please follow it and it should work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum