- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Change layout login and registration screen
14 years 2 months ago #59321
by mverkerk
Change layout login and registration screen was created by mverkerk
Dear reader,
When I add a product to the shopping cart the login and registration module show up.
They appear next to each other and fall of the layout of the website.
How can I change that?
Kind regards,
Martin
When I add a product to the shopping cart the login and registration module show up.
They appear next to each other and fall of the layout of the website.
How can I change that?
Kind regards,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59403
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change layout login and registration screen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59471
by mverkerk
Replied by mverkerk on topic Re: Change layout login and registration screen
Hello Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply. I will check/change this.
Kind regards,
Martin
Thank you for your reply. I will check/change this.
Kind regards,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59544
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Change layout login and registration screen
Very good documentation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds