- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
configuration
14 years 2 months ago #59398
by mades
configuration was created by mades
hello, I have installed HikaShop on my website but when I try to make a payment I get the following error:
" An error occurred. The connection to the PayPal Pro server could not be established: Failed to connect to 173.0.88.101: Permission denied "
I need help.
" An error occurred. The connection to the PayPal Pro server could not be established: Failed to connect to 173.0.88.101: Permission denied "
I need help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59450
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: configuration
Hi,
This means that your hosting company is blocking outside connections from your server. You will have to contact your hosting company and ask them to allow that.
This means that your hosting company is blocking outside connections from your server. You will have to contact your hosting company and ask them to allow that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59500
by mades
Replied by mades on topic Re: configuration
Hello, I contacted my hosting provider, it reports that address 173.0.88.101 is not blocked.
is what I can make a payment on paypal from countries Ivory Coast?
is what I can make a payment on paypal from countries Ivory Coast?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59559
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: configuration
I don't see why PayPal would block you.
Did you ask them if they were blocking that IP ? Maybe it's not just that IP but all outside connections that they are blocking ?
As far as I know, each time that error occurred, it was something coming from the hosting...
Did you ask them if they were blocking that IP ? Maybe it's not just that IP but all outside connections that they are blocking ?
As far as I know, each time that error occurred, it was something coming from the hosting...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds