Skip to main content

Custom fields in orders?

More
15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #594 by geocentricdesign
Can I add a custom field to individual orders? For instance I want the customer to be able to pick a delivery time (morning, afternoon, evening), an expedited delivery option and a comment box for specific instructions for that order. Is this possible?

EDIT:
Also, can I add $5 for the expedited delivery?
Last edit: 15 years 11 months ago by geocentricdesign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #598 by nicolas
It's not yet possible to add custom fields to orders. We add that to the todo list.

If you edit the shipping methods, you can add a shipping fee to them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum