- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Modify email to show product options
14 years 2 months ago #59489
by sthomas
Modify email to show product options was created by sthomas
Hi,
I'm trying to add the options to the email templates. I've got this:
And added a modified template - it's all working, except I can't show the options...
I also tried:
All it displays is an empty bracket. How can I display the options?
I'm trying to add the options to the email templates. I've got this:
Code:
[order_product_options] => Array
(
[Colour] => Blue
)
And added a modified template - it's all working, except I can't show the options...
Code:
if($item->order_product_options) {
$options = $item->order_product_options;
echo " (" . $options->Colour . ")";
}
I also tried:
Code:
if($item->order_product_options) {
echo " (" . $item->order_product_options->Colour . ")";
}
All it displays is an empty bracket. How can I display the options?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify email to show product options
It's an array, so you need to do like that:
echo " (" . $item->order_product_options . ")";
echo " (" . $item->order_product_options . ")";
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds