- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Display price included VAT under price
14 years 2 months ago #59527
by Franky9
Display price included VAT under price was created by Franky9
Hallo,
I'm novice in css programming.
Could you pleasee help me what and where I must write to display price in 2 rows format?
Many thanks all.
I'm novice in css programming.
Could you pleasee help me what and where I must write to display price in 2 rows format?
Many thanks all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59572
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display price included VAT under price
Displaying one above the other is quite easy with the override of the translation key PRICE_BEFORE_TAX:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Just set a <br/> tag in it.
But if you want them in reverse order like your topic title implies, it would require to edit the code of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and swap the text price_value_with_tax and the text price_value in that file.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Just set a <br/> tag in it.
But if you want them in reverse order like your topic title implies, it would require to edit the code of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and swap the text price_value_with_tax and the text price_value in that file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59731
by Franky9
Replied by Franky9 on topic Re: Display price included VAT under price
Hi nicolas,
thanks for your recommendation.
Now price is displaying in three rows (price include VAT/price/"per piece").
But files "listing_price" are five with different templates:
atomic, beez5, beez_20, bluestork, hathor
Which one I have to select?
Also inside of this file are few prices:
price_value_without_discount_with_tax/price_value_without_discount
price_orig_value_without_discount_with_tax/price_orig_value_without_discount
price_value_with_tax/price_value
price_orig_value_with_tax/price_orig_value
Must I swap all of these texts?
thanks for your recommendation.
Now price is displaying in three rows (price include VAT/price/"per piece").
But files "listing_price" are five with different templates:
atomic, beez5, beez_20, bluestork, hathor
Which one I have to select?
Also inside of this file are few prices:
price_value_without_discount_with_tax/price_value_without_discount
price_orig_value_without_discount_with_tax/price_orig_value_without_discount
price_value_with_tax/price_value
price_orig_value_with_tax/price_orig_value
Must I swap all of these texts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59735
by Franky9
Replied by Franky9 on topic Re: Display price included VAT under price
It's for beez_20.
Now is ok.
Now is ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds