- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple Prices
14 years 1 month ago #59548
by arueder
Multiple Prices was created by arueder
I have items, some having multiple prices. I have added multiple prices to an item and set the price display to "All" but it won't show all prices. I am only seeing one price. However, if I add a price with a minimum quantity, it will add that price to the display. How can i have it show all prices regardless of whether or not a minimum quantity is required?
Aaron
Aaron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple Prices
You can only have one price per product per quantity per user group.
Otherwise, how would the system be able to know which price should be used for the user ?
Can you explain what you're trying to do with that ?
If you want to display a regular price and a discounted price, you should have only one price and use a discount on the product.
Otherwise, how would the system be able to know which price should be used for the user ?
Can you explain what you're trying to do with that ?
If you want to display a regular price and a discounted price, you should have only one price and use a discount on the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59637
by arueder
Replied by arueder on topic Re: Multiple Prices
Basically here is the problem. I have:
Product A
Variant 1= Denomination Choices (cent, nickel, dime, etc.)
Variant 2= 25 ct $1.00
Variant 3= 100 ct $2.25
However variant 2 becomes $1.99 when purchasing 50 or more.
It would be nice if the price would display "$1.00 - 2.25". I tried removing the price from the parent product however what I ended up with was the prices being displayed for every variant (each variant 1 choice) which is unacceptable. For now, while everything is still being built, I have the price display off.
Product A
Variant 1= Denomination Choices (cent, nickel, dime, etc.)
Variant 2= 25 ct $1.00
Variant 3= 100 ct $2.25
However variant 2 becomes $1.99 when purchasing 50 or more.
It would be nice if the price would display "$1.00 - 2.25". I tried removing the price from the parent product however what I ended up with was the prices being displayed for every variant (each variant 1 choice) which is unacceptable. For now, while everything is still being built, I have the price display off.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59642
by arueder
Replied by arueder on topic Re: Multiple Prices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple Prices
If you set the display method to "range" it will display like you want a range of the min and max prices.
What shipping method are you using ?
What shipping method are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds