- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Product page layout
- pinghsinlee
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #59587
by pinghsinlee
Product page layout was created by pinghsinlee
Hi all,
Can anyone help me with my product page setup? The add to cart and price text is to the right of my picture but it does not seem to align correctly and looks off. I want to have more space and also it seems the + and - button for cart is not aligned. I posted a picture below. Thanks so much.
Can anyone help me with my product page setup? The add to cart and price text is to the right of my picture but it does not seem to align correctly and looks off. I want to have more space and also it seems the + and - button for cart is not aligned. I posted a picture below. Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #59634
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product page layout
Hello,
Can you give me a link to your website ? it would help me to understand were the problem is coming from.
Can you give me a link to your website ? it would help me to understand were the problem is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pinghsinlee
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 2 months ago #59635
by pinghsinlee
Replied by pinghsinlee on topic Re: Product page layout
Hi, My website is not on a server yet. I am working on my localhost. Are there any configuration screens you want me to take a screen shot of and post that would help?
I am using rocket theme afterburner template with Hika shop. I can post my product module config, product list config, and Hikashop system config if that helps. Thanks much!
I am using rocket theme afterburner template with Hika shop. I can post my product module config, product list config, and Hikashop system config if that helps. Thanks much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59653
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product page layout
It depends on the CSS of your template. We would need to look directly at the CSS of your website using Firebug in order to analyze it and tell you what CSS is the problem and what could be the solution.
It won't be possible to help you if your website is not online.
It won't be possible to help you if your website is not online.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds