- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
15 years 8 months ago #5962
by benkly
Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice was created by benkly
Hi,
next problem, but I think thats easy to solve. If I log in to my page, go to a product and put some in the cart, then it took me to the ckeckout page. But here it says to me that it does not found any shipping options for me. But now, if I click a second time on the checkout-button in the cart-module, then it shows me the shipping options. What did I wrong?
Regards, Benny.
next problem, but I think thats easy to solve. If I log in to my page, go to a product and put some in the cart, then it took me to the ckeckout page. But here it says to me that it does not found any shipping options for me. But now, if I click a second time on the checkout-button in the cart-module, then it shows me the shipping options. What did I wrong?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5964
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
Hi,
Could you give the link to the website where you have that problem ?
Could you give the link to the website where you have that problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5966
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
Hi,
yes:
www.eiwomisa.de
But the shop is not active yet, only visible for admins. It seems that hikashop don't recognize that I am logged in.
Regards, Benny.
yes:
www.eiwomisa.de
But the shop is not active yet, only visible for admins. It seems that hikashop don't recognize that I am logged in.
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
We would need to be able to access the shop in order to see the problem 
If you want, you can create us an access and send it to nicolas@hikashop.com
If you want, you can create us an access and send it to nicolas@hikashop.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5969
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
Ok, you should have the mail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5972
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
Hi,
I tried on both chrome and internet explorer and I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. With all the cases I tried on your website, I never got once no shipping methods.
I tried on both chrome and internet explorer and I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. With all the cases I tried on your website, I never got once no shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5973
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
Not, no shipping methodes, but all shipping methodes. Your user is set to austria, you only should see the AT ones. And please try firefox too.
Thanks, Benny.
Thanks, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
Yes, I only see the AT ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6028
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Re: Allways have to hit the "cart" button twice
Hi,
hmmm, I think I got the issue. In the configuration I set "europe" to my main tax zone. Now I set it to "germany" before you testet it. Since this change its gone.
Thanks anyway!
hmmm, I think I got the issue. In the configuration I set "europe" to my main tax zone. Now I set it to "germany" before you testet it. Since this change its gone.
Thanks anyway!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds