- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Featured Products
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59654
by arueder
Featured Products was created by arueder
I have been trying to create a featured products module to display on my site's main page. I have followed every instruction I can find on how others have done this via the forum and can't for the life of me get it to display.
The instructions I followed are here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#products_module
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/2491-featured-products.html
When looking at the module that was created, I see this:
How can I get my products in my featured items category to display?
Thanks,
Aaron
The instructions I followed are here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#products_module
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/2491-featured-products.html
When looking at the module that was created, I see this:
How can I get my products in my featured items category to display?
Thanks,
Aaron
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by arueder. Reason: Spelling correction
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Featured Products
First you should make that module published. Otherwise, it won't be displayed.
Also, it would help us help you if you could do a screenshot of the joomla options and hikashop options pages of your module
Also, it would help us help you if you could do a screenshot of the joomla options and hikashop options pages of your module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds