Skip to main content

Geolocation Map not showing map

More
15 years 8 months ago #5975 by barrysilver
I just upgraded to the business version and added the Map widget to my control panel. I configured it exactly as it shows on the demo website, yet it does not show a map or any of the orders. Am I missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5976 by nicolas
Could you do a screenshot of your widget options ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5977 by barrysilver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5978 by nicolas
Did you publish the geolocation plugin and activated the "Orders geolocation" option in the plugin's options ?
That plugin is responsible for loggind new orders' geolocation information.

Also, did you create a new order since doing so ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5979 by barrysilver
Yes and yes.

I just noticed a field in the plugin that asks for an API. Is that what is missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5980 by nicolas
Yes. You need to configure the API key for the plugin so that the geolocation can work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5999 by barrysilver
Done. I went to www.ipinfodb.com and got my API. It works!

One more question: All of our sales are in the US. Is it possible to set the map to display our sales by state? Currently I only see a country delineation. It would be useful if we could break it down further.

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6014 by nicolas
It's not possible currently. We'll add that to the todo list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum