- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Have Product Thumbnails layed out horizontally
14 years 2 months ago #59754
by mnt2012
Have Product Thumbnails layed out horizontally was created by mnt2012
I have a product thumbnail reorientation question. The 8 thumbnails on my hikashop product page are layed out quite vertically (4 rows by 2 columns) right now. See the product page below:
www.mothernaturetour.com/index.php/sf-sonoma
But what I want is to have those 8 thumbnails lined up horizontally. In particular, I'd like to orient them as (1 row by 8 columns). Could somebody please advice? Thanks in advance.
www.mothernaturetour.com/index.php/sf-sonoma
But what I want is to have those 8 thumbnails lined up horizontally. In particular, I'd like to orient them as (1 row by 8 columns). Could somebody please advice? Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Have Product Thumbnails layed out horizontally
You can add the CSS:
.hikashop_product_left_part {
width: 100% !important;
}
on your website. For example, in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
Note that the thumbnails are too big to fit on one line. You will have to reduce their size if you want to have them on one line:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
.hikashop_product_left_part {
width: 100% !important;
}
on your website. For example, in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
Note that the thumbnails are too big to fit on one line. You will have to reduce their size if you want to have them on one line:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds