- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
How to show the a larger images
14 years 2 months ago #59842
by jquan
How to show the a larger images was created by jquan
Hi, I am trying to use hikashop as a catalog mode application. I have found the way to increase the size of the categories, but have not been able to find where I can change the size to a bigger size when you show the products within the category.
Thanks for your prompt answer....
Thanks for your prompt answer....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59930
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to show the a larger images
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->content modules and edit your products listing modules and set the image size options for each one.
Go in the menu Display->content modules and edit your products listing modules and set the image size options for each one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59974
by jquan
Replied by jquan on topic Re: How to show the a larger images
Hi Nicolas, thanks for your prompt answer.
I am having some problems finding the display that you mention.
What I am doing is entering in components, hikashop and the display I find leads me to list that when I choose one it direct me to an html code. I am not sure if this is the correct instruccions?
Nicolas, if you can explain step by step how to reach it, I will appreciate....
Thanks
I am having some problems finding the display that you mention.
What I am doing is entering in components, hikashop and the display I find leads me to list that when I choose one it direct me to an html code. I am not sure if this is the correct instruccions?
Nicolas, if you can explain step by step how to reach it, I will appreciate....
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #60040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to show the a larger images
You need to go there:
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/tuto_content_options_module_menu.png
Then, just open your modules and you will see all their options.
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/tuto_content_options_module_menu.png
Then, just open your modules and you will see all their options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds