- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Downloadable content and ACL
Do you have any suggestions about integration of a subscription system that would work well or integrate with HikaShop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop never gives a direct link to your files. It's not possible anyway since the files are not accessible. Instead, it gives you a link to a php page of HikaShop which will check your access to the file you're requesting.
We made a small plugin for ambrasubs for another user so that ambrasubs is triggered when products are bought on HikaShop. He is currently testing it on his website and we will look at proposing it in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
The problem is that we don't know at all how AEC works so we would need AEC to tell us how we can trigger them.We contacted them for more information. We'll see
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have a customer who wants to do this and would LOVE to add another Hikashop commercial license to the mix if this integration exists... without it I will have to go with another solution and I don't want to do that!
Hopeful for some good news...
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We didn't hear back from AEC so we couldn't move forward with that idea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Also, you mentioned I can have a product purchase move a user into a usertype, which in J1.6 is great and creates an ACL system, but can I move a user into multiple usertypes, for instance If I sell them two objects with different usertypes each with different site access? Thanks for your time.
Hargo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Basically, we would have to add a new subscription table so that we can save which product was bought when via a cron task plugin and send an email before the period end and revoke the user group from the user when the end of the subscription period is reached.
Yes. in j1.6 when someone buys a product with that option set, he will be added to the group, but he won't be removed from the other groups he is already in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are there any updates regarding these features?
This is something that I really need, and as I love Hikashop, I am eager to know if you are planning to include these features at some point in time.
-If so, do you have a timeframe?
I am still developing my site, so I have no imminent need of the features.
However, it would be nice to know if I have to look at other options in order to obtain this functionality.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Concerning the AEC integration, we are still in talks with their team regarding a possible integration so development didn't start.
Concerning the implementation of recurring payments directly within HikaShop, that is something we could do in the future. We were in talks with someone recently about doing it for him as custom work. We didn't hear back from him so the development didn't start either.
Basically, that's something we would like to add in the future but there is no ETA for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don´t have much experience with any joomla paid membership/subscription.
I need one, but before committing to any of the several being offered, I was curios to whether you offer integration to any of them?
AEC looks like it will do the job for me, but if you support a different solution (AMBRA, OSE Membership, RSMembership etc), it would be nice to know.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We didn't test it as we don't have ambrasubs but if you have any feedback, that would be great.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We started work on multi vendor. Subscriptions will be next during 2012.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.