Skip to main content

Menu conflict

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59999 by mediaworksweb
Menu conflict was created by mediaworksweb
I am using Hikashop 1.5.8 in Joomla 1.5.23

I have two menus that point to different categories in the left column (Products and Services). When I click on a sub-category in the Services Menu, the Products menu expands as if it is the current.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

www.mediaworksweb.com/dev/lenertz-cms/


Example: click on Services > Fulfilment > Kitting... the Corrugated Boxes menu expands.

Thanks,
Mark
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by mediaworksweb. Reason: clarification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60087 by nicolas
The following user(s) said Thank You: mediaworksweb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum