- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Filter appearing top and bottom
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60081
by wonderwilson
Filter appearing top and bottom was created by wonderwilson
Hi Nicolas,
I've added a filter to one of of my pages, however, it's appearing at the top and bottom of the page - I just want it on the top. See attached. Any ideas?
Thanks
Darren
I've added a filter to one of of my pages, however, it's appearing at the top and bottom of the page - I just want it on the top. See attached. Any ideas?
Thanks
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter appearing top and bottom
The one at the top is displayed by HikaShop automatically.
The one at the top is displayed by the filter module I think. You should try to disable the hikashop filter module.
The one at the top is displayed by the filter module I think. You should try to disable the hikashop filter module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #60257
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Filter appearing top and bottom
Hi Nicolas,
I'm not using a Filter module. I've got filters appearing in other areas of the site and they only appear once - any ideas?
Thanks
Darren
I'm not using a Filter module. I've got filters appearing in other areas of the site and they only appear once - any ideas?
Thanks
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #60261
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Filter appearing top and bottom
Hi Nicolas,
Must have been a glitch with my page - recreated it and the second filter disappeared!
One other thing, is it possible to add a button to clear the filter entries (like a resent button)?
Cheers
Darren
Must have been a glitch with my page - recreated it and the second filter disappeared!
One other thing, is it possible to add a button to clear the filter entries (like a resent button)?
Cheers
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60309
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter appearing top and bottom
You can have a "delete" button for each one with the corresponding option in the filter, but there is no global reset button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds