- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
Free shipping over an amount
- andrewatya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60091
by andrewatya
Free shipping over an amount was created by andrewatya
Hi Masters,
I would like to ask that can HikaShop (free edition) do that when somebody puts items into the cart and the sum reaches a set amount, then the system changes the shipment free?
So, forexample: sy is ordering and reaches the amount 30 000 HUF then the shipping become free.
If I can set it up, please help me where.
Thanks in advance,
András
I would like to ask that can HikaShop (free edition) do that when somebody puts items into the cart and the sum reaches a set amount, then the system changes the shipment free?
So, forexample: sy is ordering and reaches the amount 30 000 HUF then the shipping become free.
If I can set it up, please help me where.
Thanks in advance,
András
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60094
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Free shipping over an amount
Hi,
The easiest way to do this is to set a maximum price to your shipping methods (System>shipping method>your method>maximum price = 30 000 HUF).
Then you can create a manual shipping method wich is free and available only for order with a minimum amount of 30 000 HUF (System > shipping method > hikashop manual method > minimum price = 30 000 HUF).
The easiest way to do this is to set a maximum price to your shipping methods (System>shipping method>your method>maximum price = 30 000 HUF).
Then you can create a manual shipping method wich is free and available only for order with a minimum amount of 30 000 HUF (System > shipping method > hikashop manual method > minimum price = 30 000 HUF).
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrewatya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andrewatya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #60150
by andrewatya
Replied by andrewatya on topic Re: Free shipping over an amount
Okay.
I did it, but...
I use only shipping method which determines the cost of delivery for users.
I turned off the payment methods because I did not need those.
So when I set maximum amount 30000 at one of the sipping methods and user reached it, then this option (choosing which kind of shipping way to use) disappears from the list at the cash desk area.
Can I set it to when sy reaches this amount the chosen option turns to free and it is still visible?
I use 3 shipping methods with prices:
Shipping with COD (xy HUF) - this can be free over xy amount
Shipping after bank transfer (xy HUF) - this can be free over xy amount
Buy at the shop (free)
Sorry my uncomprehendings.
Thank you.
I did it, but...
I use only shipping method which determines the cost of delivery for users.
I turned off the payment methods because I did not need those.
So when I set maximum amount 30000 at one of the sipping methods and user reached it, then this option (choosing which kind of shipping way to use) disappears from the list at the cash desk area.
Can I set it to when sy reaches this amount the chosen option turns to free and it is still visible?
I use 3 shipping methods with prices:
Shipping with COD (xy HUF) - this can be free over xy amount
Shipping after bank transfer (xy HUF) - this can be free over xy amount
Buy at the shop (free)
Sorry my uncomprehendings.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60151
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Free shipping over an amount
You cannot display the same shipping methods when the amount is reached.
You have to configure two new shipping methods which are free and available only for a minimum amount of XY.
So you will have your 5 shipping methods including 2 which are free and will be displayed only over the indicated amount.
I hope it helps you
You have to configure two new shipping methods which are free and available only for a minimum amount of XY.
So you will have your 5 shipping methods including 2 which are free and will be displayed only over the indicated amount.
I hope it helps you
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrewatya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds