- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't get my Products Listing to show on the front
- sportsguy123
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60118
by sportsguy123
Can't get my Products Listing to show on the front was created by sportsguy123
So I have taken some screen shots of where I am at, both on the back and front end... I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong, and its probably something minor... I have only been using Joomla for 5 days so it could be a problem with just the basic fundamentals but I have tried to fix this for 2 days and I just can't figure it out. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60147
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Can't get my Products Listing to show on the front
Hi,
I guess you didn't modified any of the Hikashop options for your menu Item.
To do so, just go to the menu item edit page and click on the Hikashop options link on your right.
There, you'll be able to select the category you want to display in this listing
.
I guess you didn't modified any of the Hikashop options for your menu Item.
To do so, just go to the menu item edit page and click on the Hikashop options link on your right.
There, you'll be able to select the category you want to display in this listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds