- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
How do I hide sub categories.
14 years 1 month ago #60203
by kessler
How do I hide sub categories. was created by kessler
I don't know the best way to describe this, but when I go to the product category module, I see the sub categories. I do not want to be able to see the sub categories. Please help. Thank-you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I hide sub categories.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit the menu with the id 209 and turn off the option "show sub categories".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60274
by kessler
Replied by kessler on topic Re: How do I hide sub categories.
I have "show sub categories" set to "no child" Still showing the subcategories
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60314
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I hide sub categories.
I see that you're using the div display.
It has currently a bug in which the sub categories show when they should. You can apply that fix:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#54636
Or wait for next version of HikaShop which will include that fix.
It has currently a bug in which the sub categories show when they should. You can apply that fix:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#54636
Or wait for next version of HikaShop which will include that fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60367
by kessler
Replied by kessler on topic Re: How do I hide sub categories.
Thank-you so much. That fixed it. You are a genius.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds