- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Sub Categories in menu
14 years 1 month ago #60223
by redbush
Sub Categories in menu was created by redbush
Hi,
Say I have a menu item linked to Hika product listing how do I display sub categories.
For example, shop now with sub category one, two three, etc.
I would like to create a drop down.
Thanks
Say I have a menu item linked to Hika product listing how do I display sub categories.
For example, shop now with sub category one, two three, etc.
I would like to create a drop down.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Sub Categories in menu
Hi,
I think that you should create a HikaShop category listing instead and you will get both a sub categories listing and the products listing.
Otherwise, if you really want a dropdown, you can create a category dropdown filter for your products listing:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html
I think that you should create a HikaShop category listing instead and you will get both a sub categories listing and the products listing.
Otherwise, if you really want a dropdown, you can create a category dropdown filter for your products listing:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60414
by parmas
Replied by parmas on topic Re: Sub Categories in menu
Hello Nicolas,
I am trying to do the same thing. I wanted to have main categories in the shop's left sidebar and when I click on it 2 or more sub categories would appear. I succeed in that part but, the subcategories even if they are linked to the hikashop content module they don't show anything (maybe because the address link is different)...
Also the product details don't appear if I click on them... :S
Do you have any suggestions???
my webpage is: discusking.w3webster.com/index.php/shop
I am trying to do the same thing. I wanted to have main categories in the shop's left sidebar and when I click on it 2 or more sub categories would appear. I succeed in that part but, the subcategories even if they are linked to the hikashop content module they don't show anything (maybe because the address link is different)...
Also the product details don't appear if I click on them... :S
Do you have any suggestions???
my webpage is: discusking.w3webster.com/index.php/shop
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by parmas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Sub Categories in menu
Hi,
How did you created these links?
Could you do some screenshots of the options ?
How did you created these links?
Could you do some screenshots of the options ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60493
by parmas
Replied by parmas on topic Re: Sub Categories in menu
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by parmas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Sub Categories in menu
You settings are fine.
It must be some kind of conflict with the SEF system. I suppose that if you turn off the SEF options in the configuration of Joomla, it will work.
It must be some kind of conflict with the SEF system. I suppose that if you turn off the SEF options in the configuration of Joomla, it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60593
by parmas
Replied by parmas on topic Re: Sub Categories in menu
Thanks Nicola!!!!! It works!!! :woohoo:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by parmas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds