- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved]Product Characteristics with price?
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60250
by Fintan
[Solved]Product Characteristics with price? was created by Fintan
In my pizza site I would like to have be able to choose a pizza with a base price (lets say CHF 20) and have the choice between 20cm and 30cm, where the 30cm version adds CHF 10 to the base price.
I added the characteristics but cannot add prices.
How can I do this?
I added the characteristics but cannot add prices.
How can I do this?
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Fintan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60270
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Product Characteristics with price?
Hi,
When you add the characteristic in your product page simply click on the button "manage variants" above the characteristic listing field.
You will then be able to edit each variant and assign them a unique price, image, description and so on...
When you add the characteristic in your product page simply click on the button "manage variants" above the characteristic listing field.
You will then be able to edit each variant and assign them a unique price, image, description and so on...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fintan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60273
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Re: Product Characteristics with price?
Right. I think I got it. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds