- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
move a product from one category to another
14 years 1 month ago #60295
by Southers
move a product from one category to another was created by Southers
Initially I used the default Product Category and created sub categories into which I put some of our products. I now want to create additional categories at the Product Category level and move some of the initial products from the subcategory level to the newly created categories. How do I move the products from one category or subcategory to another category or subcategory? Thanks, Skip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60320
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: move a product from one category to another
Edit your product, delete the category in the category listing of the product, add the one you want instead and save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60389
by Southers
Replied by Southers on topic Re: move a product from one category to another
Thank you for the quick response. I really appreciate the support. Skip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds