- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
Where I can delete this page
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60326
by paulocamacho
Where I can delete this page was created by paulocamacho
Im trying to delete this page,
www.us.miicards.com/designs/postcards-te...omponent?product_id=
I have like 18 more pages like that.
Thanks so much.
I have like 18 more pages like that.
Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #60338
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Where I can delete this page
Hello,
I don't understand your question, why do you want to "delete" this page ?
I don't understand your question, why do you want to "delete" this page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where I can delete this page
That page is the cart display. You can't delete it or you won't see your cart anymore when you add a product to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #60398
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Where I can delete this page
Ohh I see, no just found that in google webmaster has and error page, how I can stop that. thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60440
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where I can delete this page
That's an URL which is in the javascript of HikaShop. You have two things you can do:
1. edit your robot.txt file and forbid the folder designs/postcards-templates/product/updatecart to be searched by search engines. Next time google crawls for the URL (it can take a few months), it will de-index it.
2. Ask google to remove the URL from its index:
support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer...hl=en&answer=1663419
1. edit your robot.txt file and forbid the folder designs/postcards-templates/product/updatecart to be searched by search engines. Next time google crawls for the URL (it can take a few months), it will de-index it.
2. Ask google to remove the URL from its index:
support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer...hl=en&answer=1663419
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds