- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Need the product "code" in the cart too
15 years 8 months ago #6033
by benkly
Need the product "code" in the cart too was created by benkly
Hello,
as the titel says, I would the need the product "code" too in the cart and in the email listing. How do I do that?
And is the product code this what I think? A unique "code" as an article number?
Regards, Benny.
as the titel says, I would the need the product "code" too in the cart and in the email listing. How do I do that?
And is the product code this what I think? A unique "code" as an article number?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6039
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need the product "code" in the cart too
Hi,
You can edit the file cart of the view checkout/product to change the code:
echo $row->product_name;
to:
echo $row->product_name.' '.$row->product_code;
For the emails, you can change :
$item->order_product_name;
by:
$item->order_product_name.' '.$item->order_product_code;
in your emails that you can edit via the menu System->Emails (in the Business version only).
Yes, it is what you think it is.
You can edit the file cart of the view checkout/product to change the code:
echo $row->product_name;
to:
echo $row->product_name.' '.$row->product_code;
For the emails, you can change :
$item->order_product_name;
by:
$item->order_product_name.' '.$item->order_product_code;
in your emails that you can edit via the menu System->Emails (in the Business version only).
Yes, it is what you think it is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7875
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Re: Need the product "code" in the cart too
Hello,
one more other problem. In the confirmation email for the customer, there are the prices calculated without tax. How can I change this?
Regards, Benny.
one more other problem. In the confirmation email for the customer, there are the prices calculated without tax. How can I change this?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7879
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need the product "code" in the cart too
You can go in the menu System->Emails (Business version only) and edit the order creation email. There, you can change the code:
$item->order_product_price
to:
($item->order_product_price+$item->order_product_tax)
where you see it (4 places).
$item->order_product_price
to:
($item->order_product_price+$item->order_product_tax)
where you see it (4 places).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds