Skip to main content

Make an enquiry basket instead of a shop

More
14 years 1 month ago #60337 by sky7
Make an inquiry basket instead of a shop
I inserted an a product but cannot see the add to basket button.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60339 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I think that you'll maybe have to :

- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Set the "Display 'add to cart' button for free products" to YES
- Save :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: sky7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60511 by sky7
That's great, My shopping basket has a value.
how can get it to give me an item count or order summary without prices for it is an inquiry basket.

Kind Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60512 by sky7
Hi i know the layout I am look for, If you could kindly point me in the correct direction withing your notes it will help for now. The only difference is that I don't require any payment methods at this stage for I just need a list of product each with different comments so that I can quote on myself.

example

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60594 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no need to edit any layout.
You can just use CSS to hide all the price areas you don't need.
For example, you can add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_price_full, .hikashop_cart_total_title, .hikashop_cart_total_value, .hikashop_cart_subtotal_title, .hikashop_cart_subtotal_value, .hikashop_cart_product_total_title, .hikashop_cart_product_price_title, .hikashop_cart_product_price_value{ display:none !important;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #64504 by sky7
Thank you, do I add this to the end of the style sheet (front end css) under diplay?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64621 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64634 by sky7
Thank you,
Is it possible for the browser to add items to cart without logoin in or having to register. They should have to register or enter contact details when they "submit enquiry" (checkout).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64756 by nicolas
Yes, that's how it works by default actually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64791 by sky7
Thanks Nicolas, how to I get it to work like that now without losing all of my other changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64846 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that you'll have to set the "After a product is added to the cart" to a diferent value than Always go to the checkout through "Hikashop->System->configuration->checkout"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum