- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Resolving "Checkout workflow invalid" error
14 years 1 month ago #60446
by d7029
Resolving "Checkout workflow invalid" error was created by d7029
Very new to Hikashop - using Starter version 1.5.8 and Joomla 2.5.6. I am getting the error "You cannot have the Address view without the Login view on your checkout workflow" which I'm afraid I don't understand. I've tried reading the documentation and I still don't understand why the problem is occurring.
My workflow is as shown in the attachment - login address shipping payment coupon cart status fields terms&conditions - so I don't understand why the error is occurring?
I will however say that Hikashop is an astonishingly good product for free and my congratulations to the developers.
My workflow is as shown in the attachment - login address shipping payment coupon cart status fields terms&conditions - so I don't understand why the error is occurring?
I will however say that Hikashop is an astonishingly good product for free and my congratulations to the developers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Resolving "Checkout workflow invalid" error
Hi,
On your screenshot, the Login view is not in the step. You need to drag n drop it from the area at the top to the area below and then save the configuration.
On your screenshot, the Login view is not in the step. You need to drag n drop it from the area at the top to the area below and then save the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d7029
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60454
by d7029
Replied by d7029 on topic Re: Resolving "Checkout workflow invalid" error
Thank you so much! I was so confused into thinking the TOP area was the actual workflow because you've changed the design a bit since the docs were written. Thank you once again!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds