Skip to main content

Change places of the item characteristics

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60525 by max3886
Hello,
How to change places of the item characteristics. For example, in this item:
hotusafurniture.com/modern-bedroom-sets/product/9702-gl-soho-bedroom-queen-size-set-wenge

How to put King Bedroom set on the top of the list.

I can't change id of the characteristic.

Thank you.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by max3886.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60540 by Jerome
Hi,

You have to edit your "product show" view.
We propose different "show" views : default, tabular, reversed.

For each category and product, you can override the "layout" which is set in your configuration (System > Layout on product page).
By editing the "product / show_default" view, you can duplicate it in order to create a new one.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60713 by max3886
I found file product/show_default. Is it under Display -> Views tabs, Right? But I can't understand what change in it
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by max3886.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60728 by Jerome
Hi,

I was thinking that you wanted to change the design, but you just want to change the order.
In the product edition, you can manage the characteristics for the specific product, there is a table with several columns.
And there is a column "order".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60817 by max3886
I have in characteristic one order "Your order" this order have many values. How can I reorder this values in my order. I need this values to be in particular order. How can I do that.

Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by max3886.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60866 by Jerome
Hi,

Menu Products => Characteristics.
Select the characteristic you want to edit.
You would see all values in a table with the same "order" column.
You can put numbers in the fields in order to create your custom order (it is possible that every fields have "0" as value).
When you ordering is correct, just click on "save" (or "apply") to validate it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60941 by max3886
I don't have order column. I only have id column and I can not edit it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60984 by Jerome
Hi,

The feature is in the latest HikaShop package (1.5.9) which is downloadable (but not yet activated for "automatic-update").
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html

There is now an ordering column for characterstic values


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61077 by max3886
Thank you, very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum