- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
How can I do it?
1. to the Joomla! article insert category list from Hikashop
2. after click on any link from this list show product list from this category.
I can do it, when it is from menu, but not from article. Can You write step-by-step manual for this? Sorry, I am beginner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This functionality is not implemented in HikaShop, in the next release you are going to be able to add a product in a Joomla article but not a category listing.
What you can do is add manually the listing in the article. You can copy the link of you category as a link in the article.
If you don't use joomla SEF, it looks like: index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=12&name=categorie-1&Itemid=121
Else it looks like: index.php/categories/category/12-categorie-1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was hoping to do this somehow inserting module on specific position in J! article.
When will be a new version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Structure is:
-category A
--category A1
---product A1.1
---product A1.2
--category A2
---product A2.1
---product A2.2
-category B
--category B1
---product B1.1
---product B1.2
--category B2
---product B2.1
---product B2.2
I need insert to J! article:
one mudule with this list:
-category A1
-category A2
and one module with:
-category B1
-category B2
and after click (for example on cat. B2) will be displayed
---product B2.1
---product B2.2
When I tried it, associated category I'm setting on parent category of category who must be displayed (in this example - cat. B ) and published it.
Can You help me, please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Another problems who I'm discovered:
1. When I have on page eg. 4 category lists (div style) side-by-side, then width of them is not 25%, but only 24% and this "list" is not centered (pic.1) (I need to be centered). So, category list is "in-line" no 1 category per line.
2. Images on product page - main picture is not centered (pic.2);
3. When is more pictures in product page, thumbnails are big (pic3).
I'm sorry, My English is not very well, but I hope that You will be understand to me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can edit the frontend css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display tab.
To adapt HikaShop to you template, you can edit the css properties using Firebug for example to find which class has to be changed.
You can find some documentation in our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
How do you add the pictures in your product page ? Via the image field on the right side or in the description of the product ?
You need to do it in the image field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Why it is not in center - how can I change it?
Thumbnails has no paddings?
I tried it with Breeze2 and Breeze5 templates too, but with the same result (I think, that is not problem with my template).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. The breadcrumb path is simplified. Please change the "simplified breacrumb" option of the configuration of HikaShop and you will get it like you want.
2. The percentage is 100% divided by the number of columns minus 1%. That is necessary so that it works properly on some versions of IE. If you want it to be centered, you will have to add some left padding in CSS as xavier explained.
3. The product image is not centered. By default, it's displayed on the left. You apparently changed the product page layout option from "default" to "reverse" and thus you get the image on the right.
If you want it on the center, you will also have to add some CSS for that.
4. The size of the main image is dictacted by the options product page image width/height on the Files tab of the configuration.
For the mini thumbnails below, it is based on CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
Your screenshot indicates that there is a CSS issue on your page.
For points 2 , 3 and 4, we won't be able to give you the precise CSS to use unless you give a link to the pages as the CSS to use will depend on the CSS of your template and other CSS loaded on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are there any changes between ver. 1.5.8 and 1.5.9 in the CSS?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We'll need to look at your website to be able to understand what is going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.