- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
extra Hikashop payment plugin
14 years 1 month ago #60642
by mab
extra Hikashop payment plugin was created by mab
Hi
I needed a Cash Deposit payment plugin - and since I'm using Bank transfer - (but it does what I'd like) I copied and edited that.
It works fine except - on the final page - they both have lost the "Amount" and "Reference number".
The values are just "blank".
The code basically stayed the same.
<?php echo JText::_('<h1>Your Order is Complete.</h1>').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('The amount is:',$amount).'<br/>'.
$information.'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('Please include your order number:',$order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('Thank you for your purchase.');?>
Any suggestions on where I could have gone wrong?
Thank you.
I needed a Cash Deposit payment plugin - and since I'm using Bank transfer - (but it does what I'd like) I copied and edited that.
It works fine except - on the final page - they both have lost the "Amount" and "Reference number".
The values are just "blank".
The code basically stayed the same.
<?php echo JText::_('<h1>Your Order is Complete.</h1>').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('The amount is:',$amount).'<br/>'.
$information.'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('Please include your order number:',$order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('Thank you for your purchase.');?>
Any suggestions on where I could have gone wrong?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60644
by mab
Replied by mab on topic Re: extra Hikashop payment plugin
Fixed the problem... Changed the text back to what it was - and changed the Language file rather.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds