- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Align the + and - button for add to cart
- pinghsinlee
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60719
by pinghsinlee
Align the + and - button for add to cart was created by pinghsinlee
Hi all, I am having trouble Aligning the + and - button for add to cart. The buttons are too small and seems shifted. The add to cart button also seems a bit mis-aligned. Please take a look at this page. Thanks so much!
www.brillinks.com/index.php/artisan-jewe...ces/product/2-fiesta
www.brillinks.com/index.php/artisan-jewe...ces/product/2-fiesta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Align the + and - button for add to cart
Hi,
I can see that you removed the + and - altogether on your page so I can't check the CSS on your page.
I can see that you removed the + and - altogether on your page so I can't check the CSS on your page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pinghsinlee
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #60811
by pinghsinlee
Replied by pinghsinlee on topic Re: Align the + and - button for add to cart
Ah i just figured out how to do that yesterday which was what i wanted. Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds