- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Auto-select options
14 years 1 month ago #60744
by RobinV
Auto-select options was created by RobinV
Hello,
I am trying to set an option automaticaly to yes.
I have a product with a couple of options, I want to set them on 'Yes' automaticaly so the customer have to choose to not have the option,
ex. a car with a smokerskit (€ 15,00), but this can also be turned off. But I want it normaly to set on yes.
Is this possible? And how?
Joomla 2.5.1, Latest HiKa Shop.
I am trying to set an option automaticaly to yes.
I have a product with a couple of options, I want to set them on 'Yes' automaticaly so the customer have to choose to not have the option,
ex. a car with a smokerskit (€ 15,00), but this can also be turned off. But I want it normaly to set on yes.
Is this possible? And how?
Joomla 2.5.1, Latest HiKa Shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60789
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Auto-select options
Hi,
You can use the same configuration than our Demo website.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...roduct&task=edit&cid []=86
The "Desktop tower" have several options which are product with variants.
The variant have a default value which would be the selected option in the main product.
Regards,
You can use the same configuration than our Demo website.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...roduct&task=edit&cid []=86
The "Desktop tower" have several options which are product with variants.
The variant have a default value which would be the selected option in the main product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60821
by RobinV
Replied by RobinV on topic Re: Auto-select options
Hi Jerome,
Looks good, but: you cannot make a discount on it as far as I can see?
Looks good, but: you cannot make a discount on it as far as I can see?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60889
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Auto-select options
Hi,
Indeed, with options you can only add to the base price of the product, you can't remove from it.
Indeed, with options you can only add to the base price of the product, you can't remove from it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60957
by RobinV
Replied by RobinV on topic Re: Auto-select options
Nicolas,
I don't get what you say..
What I want is: any option with a yes and a no, where the standard selected option is yes.
So:
Baseproduct - 10 $
Option 1 - Yes 5$ / no 0 $
Option 2 - Yes 15$ / no 0$
When a customer selects this baseproduct, I want him to unselect the options instead of select them. Because they normaly want al the options with these products and one product has for instance 15 option, 15 times select yes or 1 time select no is a difference for the user in useability.
I don't get what you say..
What I want is: any option with a yes and a no, where the standard selected option is yes.
So:
Baseproduct - 10 $
Option 1 - Yes 5$ / no 0 $
Option 2 - Yes 15$ / no 0$
When a customer selects this baseproduct, I want him to unselect the options instead of select them. Because they normaly want al the options with these products and one product has for instance 15 option, 15 times select yes or 1 time select no is a difference for the user in useability.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Auto-select options
Hi,
Ok, I didn't understand what you wanted. You actually just want to have the yes to be selected by default, instead of the no choice.
If you configure your options with a characteristic, as it's explained in the documentation on options ( www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options ) and as jerome told you to do, you will be able to select the default value for the characteristic of the option, as it's done on the tower product of the demo website:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Ok, I didn't understand what you wanted. You actually just want to have the yes to be selected by default, instead of the no choice.
If you configure your options with a characteristic, as it's explained in the documentation on options ( www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options ) and as jerome told you to do, you will be able to select the default value for the characteristic of the option, as it's done on the tower product of the demo website:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61268
by RobinV
Replied by RobinV on topic Re: Auto-select options
I fixed it!
I changed one rule in a view so the NO is below the YES in the options.
I changed one rule in a view so the NO is below the YES in the options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds