- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Linking attachments to a product
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60825
by paddyrolls
Linking attachments to a product was created by paddyrolls
Hi
I want to be able to send different attachments based on the product ordered. I see in the product configuration there is a section for files (is this only related to downloadables)
Is this where I can link a file to a product and then call it in the emails that I want to customise?
thanks
Patrick
I want to be able to send different attachments based on the product ordered. I see in the product configuration there is a section for files (is this only related to downloadables)
Is this where I can link a file to a product and then call it in the emails that I want to customise?
thanks
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60844
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Linking attachments to a product
Hi paddyrolls,
When you attach (a) file(s) to a product, the link to the file is already displayed in the order email.
So you can use this field to link a file in the emails that you want to customise.
When you attach (a) file(s) to a product, the link to the file is already displayed in the order email.
So you can use this field to link a file in the emails that you want to customise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds