- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Hika installation and 403
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #6086
by hanHmaas
Hika installation and 403 was created by hanHmaas
Hello,
I try to install Hika Shop in Joomla 1.6 localhost (XAMPP)Win 7.
First option in Extentions did not work. No reaction at all.
Second: I unziped to \tmp\hikaskop and hit: install
Then I got this screen (see attached image file)
and error 403 in administrator and front site as well.
What can I do except from deleting XAMPP-file and start all over again. (What I already did yesterday!)
Yours,
Han
I try to install Hika Shop in Joomla 1.6 localhost (XAMPP)Win 7.
First option in Extentions did not work. No reaction at all.
Second: I unziped to \tmp\hikaskop and hit: install
Then I got this screen (see attached image file)
and error 403 in administrator and front site as well.
What can I do except from deleting XAMPP-file and start all over again. (What I already did yesterday!)
Yours,
Han
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by hanHmaas. Reason: no attachmet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6089
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hika installation and 403
Hi,
We never heard of such errors. We use/install it on WAMP2 of win7 without any problems out of the box. Maybe you could try using wamp2 ?
We didn't get your screenshot.
Are you sure it's a problem only with HikaShop ? Maybe it could be because of the wya you configured joomla. Did you try to install other extensions ?
We never heard of such errors. We use/install it on WAMP2 of win7 without any problems out of the box. Maybe you could try using wamp2 ?
We didn't get your screenshot.
Are you sure it's a problem only with HikaShop ? Maybe it could be because of the wya you configured joomla. Did you try to install other extensions ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6091
by hanHmaas
Replied by hanHmaas on topic Re: Hika installation and 403
Hello,
I hope You can see the attachment now.
And I have installed CKeditor. Working. (But not now any more..)
Han
I hope You can see the attachment now.
And I have installed CKeditor. Working. (But not now any more..)
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hika installation and 403
Which version of HikaShop did you install ? Please activate the debug mode of joomla (in the configuration of joomla) and download the latest version from this website and try again to install (if that's not already what you did).
If you get a new error, please send us a screenshot of that new error.
If you still have the same error, then, it's probably because of either an access right issue on your website (but I doubt that it could be that since you're on windows) or that the database user you have in joomla doesn't have the rights to create new tables in your database.
If you get a new error, please send us a screenshot of that new error.
If you still have the same error, then, it's probably because of either an access right issue on your website (but I doubt that it could be that since you're on windows) or that the database user you have in joomla doesn't have the rights to create new tables in your database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6197
by hanHmaas
Replied by hanHmaas on topic Re: Hika installation and 403
Thank You for Your fast and extensive reply.
After a fight with Wamp I went back to XAMMP. Download the zip: com_hikashop_starter_1.4.3_2011-01-27 (919 kB)and this was installed stainless! My first try and the above mentioned problem was with the zip: com_hikashop_starter_1.4.3_2011-01-20 (912 kB)
Han
After a fight with Wamp I went back to XAMMP. Download the zip: com_hikashop_starter_1.4.3_2011-01-27 (919 kB)and this was installed stainless! My first try and the above mentioned problem was with the zip: com_hikashop_starter_1.4.3_2011-01-20 (912 kB)
Han
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6202
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hika installation and 403
We made a new release 2 days ago (1.4.4 although the version number is still 1.4.3 in the package name) which is why the size is different. Now, we didn't change the install handling so it must come from something else.
Anyway, it's great that it's not working for you.
Anyway, it's great that it's not working for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds